[Sqg-program] Florida NAHMMA Chapter Award Nominations

Richard Lobinske LobinskeR at leoncountyfl.gov
Fri Jan 10 08:10:36 EST 2014

It's that time again.  If you know of an HHW or SQG program or person that deserves an award for their hard work and dedication to the field, please fill out the attached PDF form and send back to me.   While our recognitions will be separate from National, this years awards will be presented at the National NAHMMA Workshop in Orlando, giving a wider showcase for the recipients.

Deadline is 1 June 2014.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Richard J. Lobinske, Ph.D.
Hazardous Waste Manager
Leon County Solid Waste Division
Office of Resource Stewardship
7550 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, FL  32311
850/606-1816
fax: 850/606-1801
http://www.LeonCountyFL.gov/HHW ( http://www.leoncountyfl.gov/HHW )
"People Focused. Performance Driven"

Please note that under Florida's Public Records laws, most written communications to or from county staff or officials regarding county business are public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.