[Sqg-program] Next Webinar Hazardous Waste Inspector Training-CD-"The Importance of Doing a Proper Waste Determination"

Noland, Tiffaney Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Jan 13 10:20:40 EST 2014

Good Morning Everyone,

Reminder!!
Our next Hazardous Waste Inspector Training Webinar will be tomorrow -January 14, 2014 at 2:00-3:00 P.M.  John White in our Central District Office will be doing a presentation on "The Importance of Doing a Proper Waste Determination."

If you would like to attend, please click the link below to register for this webinar.  Please let me know if you have any issues.

Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/626561026

Thank you,
Tiff

[cid:image002.png at 01CF0C7D.B0F3D990]

Tiffaney Noland
RCRA Section
2600 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Phone: (850)245-8727
Fax : (850)412-0551
Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us>

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
Theodore Roosevelt

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Herschel T. Vinyard Jr. is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Steve.Ray@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the Department by clicking on this link. DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Tiffaney.Noland@dep.state.fl.us>.