[Sqg-program] FW: Updated HHW map (CESQG waste)

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Sep 15 10:26:55 EDT 2014

FYI. Glen

From: flhhw-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us [mailto:flhhw-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us] On Behalf Of Price, John L. "Jack"
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 11:48 AM
To: flhhw at lists.dep.state.fl.us
Cc: Henricks, Ron
Subject: [FLHHW] Updated HHW map (CESQG waste)

After the NAHMMA conference last month I received several updates (Monroe, Escambia, Charlotte and I think one or 2 others) as to whether various county programs accepted CESQG waste.  I have updated the map to reflect those updates.

There are still several counties coded white meaning I don't have any information about how that county handles CESQG waste.

Please advise me any time of updates or inaccurate information about your program. It is quick and easy to update the map.

Thanks for all you do out there, Jack

John L. (Jack) Price
Environmental Consultant
Waste Reduction MS 4555
2600 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL  32399-2400
Phone:850.245.8751
Fax: 850.245.8803
john.l.price at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:john.l.price at dep.state.fl.us>
www.dep.state.fl.us/waste<http://www.dep.state.fl.us/waste>
Please Note:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written communications to or from state officials regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail is communications and may therefore be subject to public disclosure.