[Sqg-program] Updated HHW program map REVISED

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Sep 16 08:24:30 EDT 2014

Subject: [FLHHW] Updated HHW program map

This is the latest version (as of 9/15/14) of the map showing HHW programs across the state.  Glen

The HHW program map just got a bit more complex.  Gulf and Washington no longer participate in the co-op collection program.  Gulf has their solid waste contractor doing a HHW collection or maybe a few. As far as we know, Washington does not have a program at this point.  So we have 65 counties (out of 66 total) with some sort of HHW program.

There are still a number of county programs for which we do not have information about how they handle CESQG waste.  Those are coded white on the map.  At your earliest convenience, please send along information about how your county handles CESQG waste ( authorized to accept, to contractor, do not accept).

Thanks for all you do out there.

Jack

John L. (Jack) Price
Environmental Consultant
Waste Reduction MS 4555
2600 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL  32399-2400
Phone:850.245.8751
Fax: 850.245.8803
john.l.price at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:john.l.price at dep.state.fl.us>
www.dep.state.fl.us/waste<http://www.dep.state.fl.us/waste>
Please Note:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written communications to or from state officials regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail is communications and may therefore be subject to public disclosure.