[Sqg-program] Call for Door Prizes and Sharing Table at Florida NAHMMA 2016 Workshop.

Richard Lobinske LobinskeR at leoncountyfl.gov
Wed Apr 6 08:58:11 EDT 2016

Your Florida NAHMMA chapter is seeking donations of door prizes for the upcoming NAHMMA workshop in Jacksonville, May 2-5.  This is a chance to support your chapter by helping us show our appreciation to the attendees.

We are also seeking items for our Sharing Table, where you can share your program's brochures, pamphlets, cards and other informational items.  The Sharing Table allows members to see how other programs are advertising their activities and educating the public.

Please donate if you can.  Contact me directly at lobinsker at leoncountyfl.gov.

Thank you.

Richard J. Lobinske, Ph.D.
Hazardous Waste Manager
Leon County Solid Waste Division
Office of Resource Stewardship
7550 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, FL  32311
850/606-1816
fax: 850/606-1801
http://www.LeonCountyFL.gov/HHW
( http://www.leoncountyfl.gov/HHW)
"People Focused. Performance Driven"

Please note that under Florida's Public Records laws, most written communications to or from county staff or officials regarding county business are public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.