gis-l: 2010 Aerial Imagery

Dross, Steve Steve.Dross at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Oct 12 15:43:31 EDT 2010

Hello GIS Users,

The 2010 Image Service has been brought back up with the addition of several new counties.  We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused while it was down.  Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, or concerns.

Steve

Steven Dross
GIS Computer Program Analyst I
Office of Technology and Information Services
2600 Blairstone Rd, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Phone: (850) 245-8299 Ext. 5299
Fax: (850) 412-0432
Steve.Dross at dep.state.fl.us

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Mimi Drew is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Steve.Dross@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.