gis-l: FW: Florida Aerial Imagery Plan--Your Input Requested

North, Joe Joe.North at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Sep 14 10:22:38 EDT 2011

Good Morning,
Please disregard if you've received this survey request already.  An attempt is being made to reach out to as many people as possible who might use aerial imagery to perform tasks in the normal course of work and so some overlap in notification is to be expected.
Thanks,
Joe North
GIS Coordinator

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link. DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Joe.North@dep.state.fl.us>.