gis-l: June's Arc Discovery Session 15 tips

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Jun 8 16:28:49 EDT 2012

Join us for a fast paced speed-round of Arc Discovery! June’s topic is “15 TIPS IN 15 MINUTES”  We will present 15 of our favorite time savings, productivity tips to the group in LESS THAN 15 minutes. Drop in and learn something new. A flier is attached.

Please follow the directions below to register now.  GOTO Meeting will add a reminder to your OUTLOOK calendar and make it easy to join the WEBINAR on Tuesday, June 12th at 2:00 pm.

1.  Please join my Webinar.
https://www2.gotowebinar.com/register/265163482

2. You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP).  A headset is recommended.

Or, you may select "Use Telephone" after joining the Webinar.

Dial +1 (646) 307-1721
Access Code: 477-383-337

Webinar ID: 265-163-482

GoToWebinar®
Web Events and Online Meetings Made Easy™

Kimberly Jackson; GISP
Watershed Data Services Section
Bureau of Watershed Restoration
Division of Environmental Assessment and Restoration
Florida DEP, mail station 3526
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

voice (850) 245-8547
fax (850) 245-7571
e-mail kimberly.d.jackson at dep.state.fl.us

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Kimberly.D.Jackson@dep.state.fl.us>.