shrug-l: Multiple Spatial Reference Definition

Shawn Lewers SWL2727 at mailer.fsu.edu
Fri Dec 2 13:33:27 EST 2005

The toolbox from dep works real good.  I thought that I had seen this
same tool in Arctoolbox but I guess I was wrong.  I had trouble getting
the VB script that Michelle provided to work I am not sure what is
wrong.

Shawn W. Lewers
Director College of Social Sciences GIS Labs
ESRI License Administrator
Erdas License Administrator
321 Bellamy Building
Florida State University