shrug-l: Datum Transformation During Data Export

Thomas, Jim jim_thomas at golder.com
Tue Dec 27 09:28:15 EST 2005

Eureka!

Last week, I was wondering how the Export Data function did datum
transformations when exporting data to a different coordinate system.
You can setup the transformation info under the 'data frame properties'.
This will ensure your datum transformation is correct as you export data
to a coordinate system different from the original dataset.

I know most of you use the Project tool, but this method works the same
way.  It's a time saver for me.  I've attached a screen capture.

Jim Thomas