shrug-l: Pre-designed layouts (thanks)

Larry.Kung@dca.state.fl.us Larry.Kung@dca.state.fl.us
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:56:10 -0400

--=_alternative 005D08AD85257020_=

Thanks to all that provided assistance.  I figured out a solution.  Kinda!

In terms of versioning, it is a pain in the you-know-what.  I am running
HAZUS MR-1, a FEMA program (you can provide your own comment here).  It
will only run properly if I have ArcGIS 9.0 sp1 AND Windows XP has to be
sp1 also.  With that I am not compatible with the rest of the computers
with ArcGIS 8.3 until they upgrade to 9.0.  Another day, another
workaround.  I hope.

Thanks again for all the help.  Have a great day.
_________________________________

Larry H. Kung
DEM/GIS
Dept. of Community Affairs
(850) 413-9979

Please note:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your
e-mail communications may be subject to public disclosure.
--=_alternative 005D08AD85257020_=

&nbsp;I figured out a solution. &nbsp;Kinda!</font>
in the you-know-what. &nbsp;I am running HAZUS MR-1, a FEMA program (you
can provide your own comment here). &nbsp;It will only run properly if
I have ArcGIS 9.0 sp1 AND Windows XP has to be sp1 also. &nbsp;With that
I am not compatible with the rest of the computers with ArcGIS 8.3 until
they upgrade to 9.0. &nbsp;Another day, another workaround. &nbsp;I hope.</font>
a great day.</font>
Larry H. Kung<br>
DEM/GIS<br>
Dept. of Community Affairs<br>
(850) 413-9979<br>
Please note: &nbsp;Florida has a very broad public records law. &nbsp;Most
written communications to or from state officials regarding state business
are public records available to the public and media upon request. &nbsp;Your
e-mail communications may be subject to public disclosure.</font>
--=_alternative 005D08AD85257020_=--