shrug-l: ArcPublisher

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Nov 17 11:24:25 EST 2005

Though it has been awhile since I have seriously used
Publisher/ArcReader, I found it to be a great combination especially for
the price when compared to ArcIMS. I understand ArcReader is much more
capable and customizable than it was when it first came out. Clayton Co.
Water Authority (in Georgia) uses a customized ArcReader for it's field
crews and it is working very well. Utility field crews are not normally
the most computer savvy folks.  The other nice thing about an ArcReader
solution is you are not tied to an internet connection. It allows users
to view data anytime.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc now offers both instructor led and virtual training for
ArcGIS & ArcView. Contact me for more information.
Currently Scheduled Classes:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - January 16-17 at Keck & Wood Corporate Office
in Duluth, Ga.

Introduction to ArcGIS II - January 18-20 at Keck & Wood Corporate
Office in Duluth, Ga.