shrug-l: Kriging question

Brandt, Holli brandth at tesorocorp.com
Tue Jul 18 09:16:53 EDT 2006

Good Morning Again Shruggies -
What am I missing here.....I have created a Kriging of an underground oil product plume with Spatial Analyst.  The kriging output took the values beyond zero to the negative.  I simply want to change the range of those values so that it starts at one.  Yes I have done all the basics like bringing up the symbol properties box and attempting to simply change it, and trying to re-classify based on manual instead of natural breaks but I am not able to change the minimum start value.  Anyone who has played with kriging in Spatial Analyst I am sure you have run into this.
Thanks in advance.
- Holli

Holli M. Brandt
GIS Program Manager