shrug-l: ArcSDE question

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Mar 24 10:48:26 EST 2006

I am not an SDE expert but have you tried doing an XML format export.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc now offers both instructor led and virtual training for
ArcGIS & ArcView. Contact me for more information.
Currently Scheduled Classes:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - April 17-18 at Keck
<http://www.keckwood.com/> & Wood in Duluth, GA
Introduction to ArcGIS I - May 8-9 at CADD Centers
<http://www.caddcenters.com/>  in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Introduction to ArcGIS II - April 19-21 at Keck
<http://www.keckwood.com/> & Wood in Duluth, GA
Introduction to ArcGIS II - May 10-12 at CADD Centers
<http://www.caddcenters.com/>  in Fort Lauderdale, FL