shrug-l: ArcGIS 9.2

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Nov 10 09:49:32 EST 2006

Looks like ESRI is finally shipping ArcGIS 9.2. I received my copy of
ArcView and ArcIMS 9.2 this morning. Hopefully the ArcInfo version will
be here soon. We have been playing with the beta version and really like
this release. Seems to crash a lot less than past versions. Also the
file geodatabase is great. Much better performance than the personal
geodatabase.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.