shrug-l: GIS certification

Michael Berzinis idaeus at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 07:53:42 EST 2008

Hello,
I am currently seeking GISCI certification.  In my application, I found my "contributions to the profession" are somewhat scant :-(.  I wanted to poll shrug members in the hope someone might be able to help me find workshops, committees or volunteer work in order to further our profession, while helping me get certified.  If there are any leads in this regard, please pass them on; I would also be interested in any guidance from those who are already certified. I am willing to provide individuals more information on my qualifications and interests. Sincerely,

Mike Berzinis

Director, Consulting Services
3059 Highland Oaks Terrace
Tallahassee, FL 32301