shrug-l: Working with two different extents

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Aug 13 09:14:22 EDT 2009

Those are not in the same coordinate system. The Wetlands are in a
geographic coordinate system and the parcels are in a  projected system,
most likely state plane. I base that on the units you are reporting. Try
normalizing them to a single projection.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>