shrug-l: Working with two different extents

Matthew.Muller at dca.state.fl.us Matthew.Muller at dca.state.fl.us
Thu Aug 13 09:54:42 EDT 2009

Originally, the wetlands file did not have any spatial information
associated with it. The parcel data uses
NAD_1983_StatePlane_Florida_East_FIPS_0901_Feet and
GCS_North_American_1983. I have selected these coordinates using both the
select option under shapefile properties. I have also used the prj file
for the parcel data to replace the prj file associated with the wetlands
file.

matthew

We are committed to maintaining the highest level of service and we value
your feedback.  Please complete our Customer Service Survey by visiting
http://www.dca.state.fl.us/CustomerServiceSurvey/.  However, if you
require direct assistance or a response, please visit
http://www.dca.state.fl.us/contactus/.

Affordable, quality health insurance coverage is now available for any
uninsured Floridians ages 19-64.  To learn more, visit
www.CoverFloridaHealthCare.com.

Florida has a broad public records law and all correspondence, including
email addresses, may be subject to disclosure.