shrug-l: SHRUG 2010 Workshop Panel Discussion

Shawn Lewers slewers at fsu.edu
Tue Nov 2 10:14:18 EDT 2010

I saw an excellent and comprehensive presentation at the ESRI UC this summer on the history of GIS. I believe that they forwarded a copy of that presentation minus any copyrighted material. I will look for it when I get back in my office.

Also I remember a Macintosh based GIS from about 20 years ago called Mapgraphix. The company that produced it was called Comgraphix out of ST. Petersburg, Fla.  It was a decent cartography and light analysis tool.
SL