shrug-l: SHRUG 2010 Workshop Panel Discussion

Jim Robeson jim at gpserv.com
Tue Nov 2 10:22:21 EDT 2010

I think the first thing I used ware a Product from Yale, Forestry.  LAND.
It was a Boolean math program to evaluate land use vs slops..  That was in
1984.  I ended up using it on a CDAMA by IBM.  A very new mini computer
workstation.   I forget what LAND stands for .  I'd have to dig up an old
resume.  So much started as a 1's and 0's on a dot matrix printer back then.

Regards,

Jim Robeson

James M. Robeson

Mapping/GIS Sales, Trimble Certified Trainer

GPServ, Inc.

Tallahassee Office

Phone (850) 656-6075

Cell (850) 212-0030
Fax (850) 656-1350

 <mailto:Jim at gpserv.com> mailto:Jim at gpserv.com

 <http://www.gpserv.com/> GPServ.com

New Corporate Office

621 Brookhaven Drive

Orlando, FL  32803-2503

Phone:                  407-601-5816 (new)

Fax:                      407-601-5826 (new)

Toll Free:              888-782-1997 (no change)

Products:  Trimble Mapping, Trimble Survey, ESRI, Leica HDS Laser Scanners,
LTI, Ricoh, Laser Craft, SECO