shrug-l: SHRUG 2010 Workshop Panel Discussion

Pollock, William pollocw at doacs.state.fl.us
Tue Nov 2 11:01:16 EDT 2010

A few of the tools we used back then, though not quite as far back as
the old-timers Eric and Jim...

-    GRASS

-    Idrisi

-    Atlas Pro

-    Atlas GIS

-    vellum and transparencies

+ bill (850.617.1718)

document | define | design | develop | deploy

William H. Pollock

Information Systems

Office of Ag Water Policy

FDACS