shrug-l: ArcGIS Alternative

DeAndrae Spradley dredale7 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 07:53:26 EDT 2011

I know some local governments use Map Info for their GIS. I'm looking forward to the conclusions as well.

DeAndrae Spradley
Sent from iPhone

On Apr 5, 2011, at 12:58 AM, Luciano Campagnolo <lc at tekconsultants.net> wrote:

Hi, of course it can be replaced! But there are a LOT of things to consider.

I think that the really tricky part is the 'cost of adoption' meaning time, training, some development to tackle missing features...

As Yurong said: It would be great of you can share your conclusions.

Best regards
Luc