shrug-l: South Georgia sub-chapter meeting of GA-URISA in Thomasville

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Apr 21 08:06:49 EDT 2011

Duane,

It is great to see the Southwest GA URISA Subchapter hold its first
meeting. Hopefully the new subchapter will be able to provide training
and networking opportunities to the growing GIS community located in
Southwest Georgia which are not allowed to travel out of state to attend
SHRUG meetings. This meeting, like SHRUG, does count as education points
for the GISP.

Given that SHRUG is a well established and active GIS User group in the
region, it might be good to see if the subchapter and SHRUG might be
able to coordinate some activities. I think it would be beneficial for
both.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
Esri Certified ArcGIS Desktop Trainer
Esri ArcGIS Desktop 10 Certified Associate
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer
Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>

ESRI Business Partner <http://www.esri.com/>

Adapx Premier Capturx Digital Pen Reseller
<http://www.keckwood.com/186654.ihtml#capturxarcgis>

DocSTAR Strategic Partner <http://www.docstar.com/keckwood>

Click here to sign up for our Email Newsletter
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1101787355057&p=oi>