shrug-l: RE: Questions ...

Tan, Yurong (OIG) Yurong.tan at va.gov
Tue Dec 20 09:32:44 EST 2011

Hi SHRUGers

Holiday greetings!

I have a couple questions and I have not been able to find an answer yet.  The first question is to re-attach the "Table of Contents" back to ArcMap (using v10.0).  It got detached and is floating around, kind of annoying.

The second question is about setting the order of drawing the symbology for a data layer with multiple symbols.  The drawing order set in the ArcMap symbology dialog appears to be ignored when the symbols are drawn.   This forces me to split the individual symbols into layers so that those symbols will be drawn in the order as specified.  I am not sure if this is by design or I miss something.

Thanks for pointers and

Happy Holidays!

Yurong Tan
Office of Healthcare Inspections