shrug-l: Finding a cost efficient trip route

C. Henry Depew sisu26 at nettally.com
Thu May 12 09:45:41 EDT 2011

Greetings!
      Long ago, 1994, I was using a program called InfoCad for GIS
work.  According to the authors of the program, it was originally
developed for DOD to route their nuclear material (and other weapons)
over the shortest distance possible between two points.  No idea if
the story is true, but efficient route development has been around
for a long time.

Henry