shrug-l: ArcGIS Desktop Classes in Aug - some seats still open

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Fri Aug 10 11:06:10 EDT 2012

Hey Guys,

I still have seats open in my August ArcGIS Desktop classes. We do offer
discounts to students that sign up for more than one class or organizations
the send 2 or more students.  I am also willing to offer a 10% discount to
all SHRUG members.

ArcGIS Desktop Associate Certification Exam Prep
<http://www.egisassociates.com/desktop_assoc_exam_prep.html>  - Aug 20-23 -
4 four hour sessions from 1:30 EDT to 5:30 EDT - Online Instructor Led

ArcGIS Desktop 2: Tools and Functionality
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis_desktop2.html>  - Aug 27-29 -
Instructor led official Esri class - Norcross GA (Metro Atlanta)

ArcGIS Desktop 3: Analysis and Workflows
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis_desktop3.html>  - Aug 30-31 -
Instructor led official Esri class - Norcross GA (Metro Atlanta)

Don't forget to get registered for the SHRUG Workshop
<http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop12/Default.aspx>  in November. It is
always a great event. You can still submit a paper for presentation or a
poster for the poster contest. These are both great ways to earn
Professional Contribution points for the GISP Certification.

tcorbin at egisassociates.com | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate