shrug-l: RE: Wondering if ArcGIS 10.1 is certified for Windows 7(64-bit)

Porter, William B. william.porter at famu.edu
Tue Mar 5 16:41:32 EST 2013

I've been running ArcGIS 10.1 [and ArcInfo workstation 10] on Win 7 64
bit on Dell T7500 workstation with no problems.

It's been the least glitchy ArcInfo versions yet for me.

For me the toughest thing is understanding what ESRI includes as core
products and what we still pay extra for - ESRI can be baffling year to
year.

William  B. Porter     william.porter at famu.edu     850 412 5972

Application Coordinator for GIS / Infrastructure

Florida A&M University

EIT / GIS

Perry-Paige, West Wing Ground floor,

Office 1 -C