shrug-l: TCC Spring 2016 Course: Advanced Applications in GIS (SUR2392)

Pence, Patrick Gerald.Pence at talgov.com
Tue Dec 15 09:23:55 EST 2015

SHRUGgies-

For those of you who may be interested, I'll be offering my SUR2392 Advanced GIS course this Spring at Tallahassee Community College.

Target:  Beginning and experienced GIS users, as well as GIS professionals  who wish to learn more about intermediate and advanced topics in GIS, including: geocoding, network analysis, raster analysis, 3-D terrain modeling, and GIS project design.  The course will use an ESRI-software framework, with a focus on the Network, Spatial, and 3-D Analyst extensions for ArcGIS 10.2.

The course is open to current non-degree seeking TCC students, and will be held on Thursday evenings from 7:00pm to 9:45, beginning January 7th.

If you would like to get more information, or enroll in the course, please contact the TCC Registrar at: (850) 201-8555 or (enrollment at tcc.fl.edu<mailto:enrollment at tcc.fl.edu>)

https://www.tcc.fl.edu/Current/Admissions%20and%20Enrollment%20Services/Pages/default.aspx

If you have any course-specific or content questions, I'd be glad to answer them for you.

Thanks,

Patrick
Patrick Pence
GIS Coordinator - Public Safety
City of Tallahassee | Information Systems Services
voice: (850) 891-4941 | fax:
email: patrick.pence at talgov.com<mailto:patrick.pence at talgov.com>
Tallahassee Online Police Statistics (TOPS)<http://www.talgov.com/gis/tops/default.aspx>