shrug-l: Florida HAZUS User Group (FLHUG) Meeting on Wed. 1/7 @ 3pm EST

Ray, Jason Jason.Ray at em.myflorida.com
Mon Jan 5 17:41:06 EST 2015

Join us for our monthly Florida HAZUS User Group conference call/webinar on Wednesday 1/7 at 3pm EST.

We will be holding nominations and election for our Chair and Vice-Chair positions and will also have an open discussion opportunity for participants to talk about anything HAZUS, whether you have questions, interests, topics to present, tips/tricks, or suggestions to improve our group.

We hope you can join us!

MEETING INFORMATION:
WEBINAR: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/631811397
CONFERENCE CALL DIAL$B!>(BIN: 1$B!>(B888$B!>(B670$B!>(B3525; 6171416843#

Thanks.

Jason Ray, FLHUG Vice-Chair
GIS Technician
Florida Division of Emergency Management
jason.ray at em.myflorida.com<mailto:jason.ray at em.myflorida.com>