[Sqg-program] 2012 NAHMMA HHW and SQG workshop topics

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Dec 21 10:31:46 EST 2011

We are planning the May 2012 NAHMMA HHW and SQG Workshop. Please take a short survey on what SQG topics you would like to see on the agenda and on which ones you can help present or discuss.   Survey is at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TG2FZGM.

Some of these topics are from last year (should we do them again or do updates?) and some are new. Some of these topics may become joint SQG and HHW sessions or be integrated into training sessions. We just want to know which topics are relevant or useful to you. And if you can suggest new ones, that would be good too.

We have a bit more time to plan this year so a response by Monday January 13 will be fine.

Looking forward to a good workshop this year in Gainesville in May. Thanks for all you do out there!

Glen Perrigan and Andrea Stermer
NAHMMA Workshop Training Committee

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Glen.Perrigan@dep.state.fl.us>.